1. I think that me and vince did alot of things well. For instance we had a pretty good speech. we got the three reasons across and we had a great conclusion. I think that i wrote a pretty good essay. i got a good conclusion and good points. i also finished the project fairly early with vince.
2. i think i could of done some things better. I think we needed to elaborate the three reasons a little. I also think that we should have been more focused when working.
3. I learned alot during the process of this project. I learned that people with good compatibility will have a much better result. I also learned that movies do not have to be good in your eyes to be influential they just need to innovate the way movies are made.
you were great!
ReplyDeletewhere is the rest of your blog?